Redhat Package

Paul Lussier pll at mclinux.com
Thu Aug 17 10:26:07 EDT 2000

In a message dated: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 10:03:22 MDT
Ed_Janowiak at kbkids.com said:

>Insult does not show in the compiled options. Since I used a RPM, I can't
>compile insults into it, or anything else. I tried adding
>
>Defaults  insults
>
>to my sudoers file, but insults didn't show.
>
>I'm wondering, should I remove the rpm and compile my own?

I would.  That's the only way you'll get insults turned on.

One of the problems I have with rpm packages in general, especially
those maintained by RH, is that they've decided how my environment should look.
I compile and install a tremendous amount from source because their ideas
don't co-incide with mine. (my biggest complaint is that nothing is
relocatable, and I want it all on an NFS mounted partition :)
--
Seeya,
Paul