Hiding sudo from sudo users

Richard C. Dempsey dempsey at kodak.com
Tue Jun 13 17:19:57 EDT 2000

Basically, I agree with Isberg's position.  I'm curious to know what
risk is lessened by not telling the users to use sudo to execute
certain commands?

Further, it appears that zahst at act.org has a situation where more than
one user is sharing the password for the techsup account.  This seems
to be a far more serious security problem, because there is no accountablity.

Rich