sudo question

Magana, Isidro Isidro_Magana at bmc.com
Mon Mar 5 18:09:14 EST 2001

I need to have user 'imagana' execute commands as 'ccm_root' user.  I setup
the sudoers file in this manner, but it comes back saying that...

"ccmdb_backup:  Must be 'ccm_root' to run this utility".  Please help...

# sudoers file.

#

# This file MUST be edited with the 'visudo' command as root.

#

# See the man page for the details on how to write a sudoers file.

#

Runas_Alias     CCM_ROOT = ccm_root, root

# Host alias specification

Host_Alias      CCM_HOST = tsukemono,selada

# User alias specification

User_Alias      CCM_PARTTIME = imagana,akunchap

# Cmnd alias specification

Cmnd_Alias      RSM_CCM51_RMCD=/esm/ccm51/bin/ccmdb backup
/sanjose/ccm51_datab*

# User privilege specification

root    ALL=(ALL) ALL

CCM_PARTTIME    CCM_HOST = (CCM_ROOT) RSM_CCM51_RMCD