[sudo-users] Defaults>user Syntax Error?

Elizabeth Brosch elizabeth.brosch at thomson.com
Fri Jan 21 16:23:39 EST 2005

I have been trying all day to incorporate the following in my sudoers
file:

# Defaults specification
Defaults:TEST   timestamp_timeout=0
                                                                                                                             But I consistantly receive syntax error.

I have just reinstalled sudo version  1.6.8p6.

Does this work or not?  Everything I read in sudo and sudoers manuals,
in addition to google all day, and the sudo mailing list, my syntax is
correct.

Any suggestions before I bag this sudo thing?

Thanks in advance.

Liz Brosch
Systems Engineer