[sudo-users] sudoers exception failure with root

Brent Fortman Brent.Fortman at radioshack.com
Thu Sep 1 12:11:03 EDT 2005

With this level of access, you have already given away the proverbial
"keys to the kingdom".  There is very little you can do to prevent
anyone from becoming root if they really want to (e.g. sudo ksh, or sudo
vi and escape to shell). If you are going to give away this much access,
why not simply trust your ADMIN users or perhaps monitor their activity
via the logs?

Brent