[sudo-users] sudo ldap specify commands per host

Michael Potter pottmi at gmail.com
Sat Dec 2 11:48:49 EST 2006

Han,

This will give you a start, but this is pretty much sudo 101, so I am
wondering if I am overlooking something in your request.  You should just
take an hour and read the sudo and sudoers man pages; you will learn a lot.

user1 hostbar1=/path/to/foo
user1 hostbar2=/path/to/foo
user1 hostbar1=/path/to/foo1
user1 hostbar2=/path/to/foo2