[sudo-users] (Probably) basic problem with sudo and kerberos tickets

Chris Causer chy.causer at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 06:42:23 EDT 2009

Hi Everyone,

My system authenticates using kerberos and that's fine. I've put
myself in the sudoers list and that's fine, I can do sudo things.

My problem is that once the thing runs, it destroys my kerberos
ticket. This happens whether I've had to enter the password or I'm
within the "cached password" period.

The system is Ubuntu (tested on 8.04, 8.10, 9.04.) The pam file "sudo"
includes common-auth, common-account and common-session, which is the
same as the 'su' pam.d file which doesn't destroy tickets.

Am I doing anything wrong?

Many thanks for the help.

Chris
Sudo version 1.6.9p17