[sudo-users] Sudo version 1.7.2p1

Morris.Marshael Morris.Marshael at mccg.org
Tue Nov 10 09:24:33 EST 2009

When using sudo to create a mksysb on AIX I receive the following error:
sudo smitty mkdvd
Initializing mkcd log: /var/adm/ras/mkcd.log...
Verifying command parameters...
Creating image.data file...
0512-306 mkcd: 32 megabytes of memory is required
to create a mksysb on a CD or DVD device.

Current memory size is: 0 bytes.

Everything else that I have tried seam to work.
Is there a parameter that I need to change within sudo to be able to do
this or is there another problem that I have?

Thanks for your help,
Marshael Morris

mccg.org email firewall made the following annotation

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The information transmitted in this e-mail message, including any attachments,
is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) or entity to which it is addressed
and may contain confidential, privileged and/or proprietary information. Any unauthorized
review, retransmission, use, disclosure, dissemination or other use of,or taking any
action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended
recipient is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any reading, dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message or
its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please
notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail, or by calling (478) 633-7272, and destroy the
original message, attachments and all copies thereof on all computers and in any other form.
Thank you.  The Medical Center Of Central Georgia.  http://www.mccg.org/