[sudo-users] Sudo on RHEL6 and pam_tally2

Gonzalez, Aliep aliep.gonzalez at rbc.com
Wed Apr 27 09:10:05 EDT 2011

Thanks Todd for the prompt response.

Unfortunately at this moment I am using the RHEL6 GA rpm, but I can
always build my own 1.8.1p1 rpm as I did in the past. I will let you
know of the outcome.

Is this lack of understanding between sudo and pam_tally2 considered a
bug? If so, is it documented somewhere ? I couldn't find anything about
it in the changelog.

Thanks
-A