[sudo-users] Grant permission by "digest" only?

A. James Lewis james at fsck.co.uk
Wed May 5 08:58:04 MDT 2021

Actually, being able to permit something "only if it's owned by root" is
a feature I'd be super keen to see in a future version of "sudo".  Is
this something you think is currently possible?

--
*ค. ﻝค๓єร ɭєฬเร* (james at fsck.co.uk)
"Engineering does not require science. Science helps a lot but people