[sudo-workers] change the "user is not in sudoers..." message

Joao Pedro Abreu De Souza jp_abreu at id.uff.br
Wed Sep 6 12:04:01 MDT 2017

Sorry, I don't explain correctly.

I knew this file, but don't want to change a hard-coded message to
another hard-coded message, I want to make something like

<conf_file>

Defaults lecture_file="..."

</conf_file>

I want to write

<conf_file>
Defaults outOfSudoers_file="..."
</conf_file>

and the message change.

I create the def_data.in entry, and want to put in the code that is
hard-coded, the variable associated with this conf, but I don't found
how to do. Where is the translation between variable in conf and
variable in the code, after the perl script make your job? Sorry if
this is somewhere in the sudo.ws, but i searched and don't found.