Do I need 2 sudos

kamala kamala at rsa.ericsson.se
Tue Apr 4 16:47:27 EDT 2000

Hi again ,
Having another  problem in implementing  Sudo on our network .
We have about 300 hp work station and  100  solaris .Our
 NFS  server is a HP-UX B.10.20 A 9000/820 and NIS server a Sun ultra
10  . I cannot run the compile version
of Hp sudo on Sun and vice versa .In the end I have compile for both
version  and install them
on our different mount point  and they are working
pretting ok  ...BUT  I want to have only one /etc/sudoers file . Which
one do I choose or does it
matter which one i take ? What do  I have to change againnnnnnnnnn?
I really want to get that Sudo works by the end of the week .

Thanks
Rgd
kamala