supplying a password as a parameter

oPFoR sysopopfor at usa.net
Sun Apr 16 12:57:52 EDT 2000

I am modifying a webmail perl script to allow fetchmail to retrieve email from another pop3/imap server
I'm trying to approach this problem in this fashion;
using sudo run fetchmail as the logged in user (or mail, is this possile without problems?) supplying the username and password on one commandline
If anyone has any suggestions on using sudo by supplying the password as a sudo parameter, please let me know

oPFoR