Newbie admin question(s)

Herb Weimann weimann at enteract.com
Mon Apr 17 12:27:06 EDT 2000

Hello, I'm a new user and admin of sudo. A couple of basic
questions to help me along.
1. I originally ran 'configure' with no options. I'd like to rerun with
    some changes. I ran 'make distclean'. Reran 'configure' with a
    couple of options, like 'passprompt'. Configure runs, then try to
    run make and get a "*** Error code 1 make: Fatal error: Command
    failed for target `sudo.tab.o'. What's up with that?
2. In the sudoers file. Can you permit the use of the 'kill' command
    for a non-root user, but only allow the killing of specifically
    owned processes.

Thanks.