Restricting changing passwd

Ritesh Raj Joshi ritesh at mos.com.np
Tue Aug 1 10:53:16 EDT 2000

HI!
Thanks for the suggestion, Todd. But I have to give permission to a select
group of people to be able to change passwds as we are an ISP and hence I
want that group to be able to change the passwd of our clients sometimes
upon their request though we have a facility to change passwd via web.
Could you let me know how to use the wild cards as you have mentioned.
Maybe you could give me an example so that it will be clear to me.
I want the group of users to be able to change passwds for all the users
except root and the rest of the staff.
Thanks...

Rgds,

\\Ritesh