Command logging?

Charles Mayo Charles.Mayo at itlmail.co.uk
Thu Aug 10 09:56:43 EDT 2000

As root, run visudo to edit the sudoers file.  Include a line such as:

Defaults logfile=/usr/fred/sudo.log

but include a file path that exists on your machine.  That file will be
created if it doesn't already exist. and will contain every command executed
from then on under sudo, whether successful or not.  It won't contain any
command output (fortunately, as this would soon gobble up your disk space).