problem

xcelent xcelent at wol.net.pk
Wed Aug 23 02:11:16 EDT 2000

Hi ..

I am using sudo to give root access to a normal user to run adduser command, for this I have made a script thats another story.
Now I have a problem, when a normal user runs adduser command using sudo it gives "Segmentation fault - core dumped ".
On the otherhand , when I run this command through 'netadmin' account using sudo, it works fine.

Can anyone tell me what is the problem and how can I fix it ???????

I have tried same things on other machine and it works fine with normal accoutns. I only have problem in running on this machine, Is it because of load on this machine cause sendmail is also running on this machine.

 Regards,
xcelent