resource hog?

Raphael Bauduin rb at tiscali.be
Thu Aug 24 09:55:58 EDT 2000

Hi,

Here's my system: Debian 2.2, kernel 2.2.15, sudo 1.6.2p2
When I used the same version on a VA with vakernel, I hadn't the
problem. With version 1.6.3p5 I don't have the problem on this machine.

Thanks, now I know sudo shouldn't use so much resource and that I can
start to deploy it :-)

btw, another question: is it possible to send an e-mail when certain
commands are started with sudo by certain users? (eg su)

Thanks

Raph