SUDO Password prompt:

Barkley, John (PSC) John.Barkley at vw.com
Thu Aug 31 16:55:42 EDT 2000

Hello all,
I am using version 1.5.4 of sudo. This is my first time using this utility. I have been able to get this version to work on Solaris 2.6. I have setup a test account where I can perform root level functions and be prompted by sudo to enter a password. The problem is the user can also give the fully qualified path name to where the executable resides and along as they know their own login password they can execute process as root.  How do I get sudo to ask for a password  no matter how the user tries to execute command.

p.s
Does anyone have any good examples of how the sudoers file should be setup.

John Barkley
Perot Systems
John.barkley at vw.com
1-248-340-5318