sudo and non-root accounts

Barry Ringuet bringuet at synergyhc.com
Fri Feb 4 15:23:30 EST 2000

Franklin:
Yes, in the past I've setup sudo to give select users access to cmds normally
restricted to root, eg., developers needing to change system date.
Now I have a need to restrict access to the rm command for a specific number of
users. I'd like them to be able to use the rm command but have it logged.
Thanks,
Barry Ringuet