sudo / user - profile question

Xavier Mertens xavier at euro.net
Wed Feb 16 01:48:42 EST 2000

And, sorry for this stupid question, but I'm looking for the same tips for csh!
Any idea?

Xavier Mertens,          .  .    EuroNet Internet  "Contrary to popular belief,
NOC Manager           .      *   a subsidiary of    Unix is userfriendly. It
XM3-RIPE XM1-6BONE   .           France Telecom     just happens to be selective
                                                    about who it makes friends
                                                    with."