Using sudo to track root transactions

Joe DeBattista joed at itsa.ucsf.edu
Fri Feb 18 14:53:57 EST 2000

Greetings,
    I've just recently discovered sudo, and I'm interested in using it for
change management tasks.  I'm using version 1.6.2p1 on a few AIX boxes.
What I'd like to do is be able to have every command issued as root to be
logged in the sudo log, but I don't want the administrators to have to
put the word sudo in front of everything.  Does anyone have the alias
command to say "put the word sudo in front of any shell command"?  We
mainly use csh, bsh and ksh.  Any help or suggestions will be appreciated.

                                 Joe DeBattista
                                 UCSF, ITS
                      INTERNET:  joed at itsa.ucsf.edu