shell scripts

mohan mohan at giascla.vsnl.net.in
Wed Feb 23 07:59:36 EST 2000

Hi,
I would like to apologise if this question does not belong to this list  but
please do answer and suggest me an appropriate mailing list .
Well I have got a problem I want to write a shell script as I am new to shell
programming I am struck it would be nice if u could help

I want to prepare a shell script which will
Watch all people logging in and out and report as people come and go i.e,login
and logout of the system - a sort of incremental who. Also display statistics
of people logged in and out every two minutes.

Thanking in advance
mohan
:-)