centralized administration of sudoers

bee cee beecee101 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 28 12:08:16 EST 2000

Hello,

We have about 600 servers split among 20 different projects. I have been
tasked with centralized administration of sudoers.

Any ideas as to how I can ease the administration. I was thinking of having
one sudoers file and then pushing to all the servers every one hour.. But
because of variety of requirements in our environment, the sudoers is
different on almost all hosts..and this results in a huge sudoers file
running into several thousands of lines.

Is there anyway of having two sudoers file -- one standard file and other a
"host specific" file.. I mean can we split files..

Thanks,
beecee