Sudo Question

Jim Langston jlangston at npc.net
Mon Jan 31 14:46:16 EST 2000

Hey folks... I'm new to this list and I'm in the process of setting up sudo
on a couple of my HP systems.  I need to set up a user account with sudo so
that they can log in as another user (non-root account) to run a binary to
copy data from magnetic media to optical media.

Here is the syntax that I use when i visudo:

lanlji1 cadrephx = NOPASSWD: /bin/su - cadre -c arch_img -a

I keep getting a syntax error on this line.  I've even tried to put things
in double quotes after the NOPASSWD: area.  Will sudo allow me to do this
type of action?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Jim Langston