shells and pipes

jgreen at focal.com jgreen at focal.com
Wed Jun 14 13:28:33 EDT 2000

James,

I have a similar problem as you have.  I am currently looking for another
editor (not a line editor because my users would kill me) that will not
allow the user to gain command shell access.

I would be interested in hearing any suggestions, as well.

Thanks,

John Green
jgreen at focal.com

"Hanson, James J" <JJHanson at directvgla.com>@courtesan.com on 06/14/2000