The archive sudoers

Nat Mokry nat.mokry at safeway.com
Fri Jun 16 16:52:27 EDT 2000

Name: not available
-------------- next part --------------
More than likely the PATH is not correct in the root's .profile. You can
check the PATH by typing in echo $PATH or by vi'ing the /.profile. More
than likely visudo will be in /bin ( to make sure though type in find /
-name visudo -print ). Once the PATH variable has been edited export the
path or sign back in and you should be fine.

:-)