Multi Admin accounts

Gabriel Lorenzo needle at tiscali.es
Thu Jun 22 13:20:56 EDT 2000

Hi
Ive got the followin enviorment and problem.

    There are at least 15 linux hosts running GNU/Debian on which we (6
SysAdmin) need to login as root
but for security reason we are considering to use SUDO instead as login
as Root.
We use also Tripwire for checking the binarys on all systems. So we need
a SUDO config that allows all of us to do Everything except being able
to run Dselect , Dpkg, Apt, and not be able to modify binarys.

    So how has the SUDO Script have to look like? do we have to install
this script on all hosts?

        Need some help with this.
                          Regards  Gabriel.