User environment

Girguis, Ashraf Ashraf.Girguis at powersrc.com
Thu Jun 22 12:16:49 EDT 2000

Hello,

I have setup sudo to Runas a user xyz.  when I run sudo, it does not set all
the environment variables for that user.  User xyz is using csh.  Most of
the application commands relays on the user's environment to run.   I tried
to source user's xyz environment (source .chsrc) before running any command
but it did not help much because the application expect to see some
environment variables that only can be set if you actually login as user
xyz.

Does any one knows how to make sudo to set all the environment variables as
if that user is logged in???

Please advise.

Thanks
Ashraf