Sorry, user chris may not run sudo on xxx

Xavier Mertens xavier at euro.net
Thu Mar 23 07:01:54 EST 2000

About the same problem...

I found that commands are allowed but the user cannot use the -l flag
to list allowed commands!

Xavier Mertens,         .  .   EuroNet Internet  "Contrary to popular belief,
NOC Manager          .      *  a subsidiary of    Unix is userfriendly. It
XM3-RIPE XM1-6BONE  .          France Telecom     just happens to be selective
                                                  about who it makes friends
                                                  with."