Bizarre behaviour with sudo

Paul Lussier pll at mclinux.com
Mon May 8 17:57:20 EDT 2000

Hi all,

I've installed sudo version 1.6.3  on an NFS mounted fs.  It's been working
great so far, with one annoying exception.  I changed my password, and sudo
doesn't seem to recognize the change.  The new password works for logging in,
unlocking my screen, etc. but not for running sudo commands.  For that I need
to type my *old* password.

I'm running:
	- sudo version 1.6.3
	- RH Linux 6.1
	- NIS

I've been using sudo for quite some time now, but never seen this before.
Any ideas?

Thanks,

--
Seeya,