Changed root password and no su works...

Todd C. Miller Todd.Miller at courtesan.com
Sun May 28 11:49:25 EDT 2000

Well, I'm not sure what this really has to do with sudo.  The ability
to su to root is independent of anything sudo does, unless you are
talking about using sudo to su.  On BSD systems, only users in group
wheel may su to root but most non-BSD OSes don't have this restriction.

 - todd

In message <01be01bfc865$7baab3a0$0f911a26 at tim>
	so spake "Tim Watson" (tiwason):