Réf. : sudo support for AIX 4.3..3

Steve.Bernier at CCPEDQ.desjardins.com Steve.Bernier at CCPEDQ.desjardins.com
Mon Nov 13 08:47:47 EST 2000

I tested it, work fine.  I use the bff created by bull.

http://www-frec.bull.com/docs/download.htm

aix 4.3.2 or 4.3.3 - no big differences.

Capture all unix command: all sudo unix command, yes thru syslog, else I don't
think so.

Steve

mallikar at sg.ibm.com on 2000-11-13 04:39:16

Pour :    sudo-users at courtesan.com
cc :   (ccc : Steve Bernier/CCPEDQ/Desjardins)
Objet :   sudo support for  AIX 4.3..3

Hi,

Does anybody  installed and  tested sudo for  AIX  4.3.3?  I could see only
AIX4.3.2 as the supported platform?  . Also wants to know, whether I can
capture all the unix commands, which are typed  by  the users? Appreciate
your reply on this query.

Thanks & Regards
Mallik