A ques

Mubaraki, Altaf (DCS) AltafM at exchange.ml.com
Wed Oct 18 09:25:46 EDT 2000

Hi all:

I just finished installing sudo on solaris 2.6. Installation went fine. I
have gone through the documentation but did not find an answer to my
problem. Here is my problem. I have a system (a Unix box) where in various
people log on using the same ID / password (lets say the ID is abc). If
these users run a certain command(s) (can be run only under ID abc), I want
to have an entry in the log file which would indicate the remote machine
(and perhaps the ID) from which they rlogined/telnetted to my system.  Is
this doable using sudo?

Thanks,

Altaf