question on parsing directory locations

john ctr kelly john.ctr.kelly at faa.gov
Thu Apr 19 09:18:32 EDT 2001

Heikki,

     Thanks for your input, it works.  I must have done something wrong.
Now I can see another problem that is problematic of using an editor.  Even
though I can restrict the access to a directory etc when invoking rvi,  I
cant stop them from writing out to a different file within rvi.  Do you have
any thoughts on this or is this just a bad thing to do (include an editor)?

    Rgds,
     John