Easy Way to Secure Sudoers File on NFS Mount?

Chris McConnell chrism at support.com
Wed Aug 15 15:48:25 EDT 2001

Hello.

Is there an easy way to secure the sudoers file?

I would like to prevent users who have sudo permissions (in the sudoers
file)  from being able to modify the sudoers file themselves.
I have the sudoers file on an NFS mount, accessable by all my servers
with 400 perm's.  I suppose that I could set it up so that only a few
trusted secure hosts had write perm's on this export, but is there an
easier way to simply secure the sudoers file?

Thanks!