I could walk around sudo!!!

Nathan Dietsch nathandi at access.com.au
Tue Feb 13 18:12:43 EST 2001

Henry,

Sudo can be configured to be incredibly tight or as you say you can walk
through. A few things to remember.

* Make sure you use the full Path Names to commands which sudo will
execute.
* Make sure the said commands are in directories writeable only by root
and the file can not be modified except by root.
* Do not use vi, or other commands which allow you to escape to a shell.

Nathan

Nathan Dietsch
Systems Consultant
Access Gaming Systems