sudo logging

Boehler, Joe Joe.Boehler at agedwards.com
Wed Jan 10 10:41:11 EST 2001

I am new to sudo. It is installed on an HP 11.00 system, and one of the
command aliases is set up like this:

Cmnd_Alias      SHELLS=/usr/bin/sh,/usr/bin/csh,/usr/bin/ksh, \
                       /usr/local/bin/tcsh,/usr/local/bin/bash, \
                       /usr/bin/rsh,/sbin/sh,/sbin/bash,/sbin/jsh, \
                       /bin/sh,/bin/csh,/bin/bash,/bin/rsh,/bin/jsh, \
                       /bin/rksh,/opt/bash/bin/bash

I have a logfile setup, and I can tell when an authorized user executes a
sudo -s, but once they have the shell, the log doesn't log any commands. In
other words, I can see if a user ran the shell, but I can't see what was
done while they had the shell.

Any help will be appreciated, and I'll summarize.

Thanks,
Joe Boehler

WARNING:  All e-mail sent to and from this address will be received or
someone other than the recipient.