Web Based Configuring

mackay at kodak.com mackay at kodak.com
Thu Jan 18 09:13:02 EST 2001

From: Scott D. MacKay

Oh, but I want a nice windowed system with pull down menus and a little
clown that will show me where to click! :)
Heh.  I will probably check this page out, but in a nutshell what does it
do over 'visudo' which I though did some linting of its own?
An app I would like to see is a 'sudoers2english' app; something which
scanned a sudoers file and said in plain <insert your langauge here> what
the individual rules actually meant.  This would help, IMHO, both newbies
and more experienced admins really understand what access they are
providing....

-Scott

"Alek O. Komarnitsky (N-CSC)" <alek at ast.lmco.com> on 01/18/2001 09:07:14 AM