User Environment..

Mamnoon. Ovace (BVSG) Ovace.Mamnoon at mail.esb.ie
Thu Jun 14 10:41:14 EDT 2001

Hi,

I am trying to setup sudo on a Dec Unix system. Everything works well except
I cant figure out how to solve the below problem.

In addition to running a command as a different user, I need to be able to
load that users environment before the command can be run.

I need to use something analogous to "su - <user> -c <command>" , currently
when I run "sudo -u <user> <command>" the result is similar to running "su
<user> -c <command>"..

Can anyone help..

Cheers,

 --Ovace

the system manager.
This message has been scanned for viruses.