Using sudo 1.6.3p7 with Kerberos 5 on Solaris 8 Intel (Compiled withh gcc v 2.95.2)

Shaun McCullagh shaun.mccullagh at marviQ.com
Mon Jun 25 11:01:01 EDT 2001

Hi,

I've successfully compiled sudo with the `--with-kerb5' option.

Unfortunately we keep the Kerberos libraries in /usr/local/lib
so when sudo is invoked it can't find the Kerberos dynamic libraries.

I'd rather not link the Kerberos libraries into /usr/lib.
I realise sudo ignores the LD_LIBRARY_PATH variable for security
reasons,
so I wondered if it was possible to like sudo statically.

If so, how? If there is a better way to approach this please let me
know.

TIA

Shaun

--
Shaun McCullagh                    mailto:shaun.mccullagh at marviQ.com
Senior Unix Administrator          Office Phone +31 (0) 20 850 9342