Sudo + Securid

David Dorgan dorgand at eircom.net
Wed Mar 14 06:17:09 EST 2001

This is a question about building sudo with securid
support in openbsd and freebsd.

Basically on openbsd I get

gcc -o sudo check.o getspwuid.o goodpath.o fileops.o find_path.o interfaces.o
ld: /home/davidd/rsa/sdiclient.a(): bad magic
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
*** Error code 1

On freebsd I get even more errors

/usr/ace/sdiclient.a(sdauth.o): In function `check_pin':
sdauth.o(.text+0x409f): undefined reference to `__ctype_b'
etc/...

I assume this is due to the sdclient.a file...however
since there isn't (or I have seen no) source available,
I am wondering if anybody else has solved this issue or
knows of a freebsd port of the sdclient.a or any sudo workaround.

Thanks for your time
David

--
"Never settle with words what you can settle with a flamethrower"