user not allowed to run sudo

Oscar Arranz oscar.arranz at consors.es
Mon May 21 08:24:59 EDT 2001

Hi sudoers.

    This is my first posting to this list. I'm using sudo from two months ago and everything worked fine till yesterday. I don't know why, when I try to run a command allowed for a user in NOPASSWD mode, sudo ask me for a password and even typing the root password the message is the same: Sorry, try again. Finally it gives me the message: "user not allowed to run sudo on this host"

    These are the details of my configuration:

    Solaris 8 (Sparc)

    ---s--x--x   1 root     root       95756 May 21 13:43 /usr/local/bin/sudo

    -r--r-----   1 root     root         966 May 21 13:47 /etc/sudoers

# sudoers file.
#
# This file MUST be edited with the 'visudo' command as root.
#
# See the sudoers man page for the details on how to write a sudoers file.
#

# Host alias specification
Host_Alias      SERVERS = sun1

# User alias specification
User_Alias      PRUEBA = prueba

# Cmnd alias specification
Cmnd_Alias      NESCIB16 = /usr/netscape/server4/https-cib16/start, /usr/netscape/server4/https-cib16/restart, /usr/netscape
/server4/https-cib16/stop

# User privilege specification
root    ALL=(ALL) ALL
prueba  SERVERS = NOPASSWD: NESCIB16