make bindist problem on System V rel 4.2

Ralf.Strandell at silja.com Ralf.Strandell at silja.com
Wed Oct 24 07:20:58 EDT 2001

Hi

We have successfully built sudo-1.6.3 on
UNIX(TM) System V Release 4 Multi-Processor Version 2 Take 38.0-8
and now we need to create a binary distribution of sudo
so that we do not need to rebuild it on every single host.

	"make bindist" fails

because Makefile.binary and INSTALL.binary are missing.

**** How do I create those files / where do I find them? ****