Sudo install

Miles, Karl Karl.Miles at littlewoods.co.uk
Tue Oct 30 09:57:26 EST 2001

Jeanette,

The download is a tar-zip file, first to need to decompress it.  I usually
put source code
under /usr/src, so in this directory type

tar xzvf <tarzip filepath>

If you view the directory after this, you'll have one called sudo-1.6.3p7,
enter this directory and type:

./configure

That should get you started!

Cheers