password issue

Robert Miller roblmill at us.ibm.com
Thu Dec 5 09:40:54 EST 2002

When I log in as a certain user and attempt to run a job. I am asked for
the password for that user. A normal occurence with
sudo. The problem is that I have set this user up so no password is needed.
I have even tried to set it so no password is
required for this particular job. If I enter the password the job runs
normally. If I stay logged in and later rerun the job.
I am not asked for any password. It will remain this way until I log out
completely and log back in. Then the scenario is repeated.
I am unable to figure out why I am asked for the password the first time.

Thanks for nay help or suggestions.

Bob

Robert L. Miller/Beaverton/IBM
Cell: 918.671.5168
Enterprise Server Solutions, ITS National Practice
Unix GAP Analysis Practitioner
roblmill at us.ibm.com