errors from 'make'

AdrianSingh at HBOSplc.com AdrianSingh at HBOSplc.com
Fri Dec 13 03:34:34 EST 2002

Paul,

/bin/arch is a ksh script which writes the architecture of the computer it's running on to standard out
it returns "sun4" for sparc

it should be in the SUNWscpu package

try `pkgchk SUNWcsu`, perhaps it's been inadvertently deleted or execute permission removed

Adrian Singh
Service Management - Security Operations, Unix
Service Delivery - Group Technology
Post: PY/E1/ITSM/SO/AS
Direct Dial: 0113 235 3738
Ext: 53738
Team Mailbox: $IT SERVICE MANAGEMENT - SO Unix
Team Xnet site:  <http://xnet/xnet/teams/xnt00045.nsf>