How to restrict a user's application into a PC?

Jay-Dee Guy Black jaydee_is_cool at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 24 23:08:07 EST 2002

Hello there,

I am new to sudo.

I wanna have my PC directed to an internet browser by
displaying a homepage once I boot up my PC. This means
users need not login and could not use other
applications. The only thing they can do is surf the
my web contents and the internet. The only way to shut
down the PC is via Crl+Alt+Del key followed by a
password.

How can Sudo do this? Do i need other application as
well to use along with sudo to perform the above task?
Can anybody guide me?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Yeeon