vi and sudo

Jeff Kennedy jlkennedy at amcc.com
Wed Jun 5 09:17:24 EDT 2002

I know this is an old post but I have a question on this.  Is Allan
saying that vim compiled for Solaris will allow file editing as root
*without* allowing a shell escape?  So in essence I can allow interns to
add jumpstart clients by editing the RCS host file without worrying
about them breaking out and munging something else?

Thanks.

~JK