2.0 Release Imminent.

Howard Owen hbo at egbok.com
Tue Jun 25 20:45:18 EDT 2002

Having heard no negative feedback to 2.0.0beta2, I am preparing
to release Sudoscript 2.0.0. This is your last chance to ruin my day
and improve my software all in one fell swoop! 8)

If you are interested, download 2.0.0 beta2 from

	http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/sudoscript/sudoscript-2.0.0beta2.tar.gz
Or

	http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/sudoscript/sudoscript-2.0.0beta2-1.noar
ch.rpm

And brutally grind the code into a submissive pile of jelly, before sending
me your bug reports.

Or not. You could just wait until 2.0.0 is released, sometime in the next
couple
of days.

--
Howard Owen                      "Even if you are on the right
EGBOK Consultants                 track, you'll get run over if you